分類： 行政公告 來源： 總務處事務組 - 總務處事務組 - email@example.com - 電話6320/6237 對象： 全校教職員_全校學生 標題： 本校109學年度車輛識別證申辦 Academic Year 2020 – 2021 Vehicle Permit Application 日期： Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:03:05 +0800
1. All faculty, staff and students are eligible to apply for annual on-campus vehicle permits. The types of vehicles allowed for registration are bicycle/electric bicycle, scooter/electric scooter and cars.
2. To add, view, or edit vehicle information, please visit the webpage below.
The online registration is available from 18th August to 18th September.
3. All freshmen, who would like to apply for scooter or car permits, have to attend the driver safety trainning arranged by Office of Student Affairs during the first week of new semester.
4. Any car or scooter driven and parked on-campus by any student, faculty or staff must be insured, with a valid license, registered with the Campus Security, and bear a valid National Dong Hwa University Parking Sticker. The parking stickers can be acquired on 23rd – 30th September or other times from the Information Desk at the General Services Division located on Room 107 (1st floor) of the Administration Building.
5. A registration fee of NT$400 per car will be charged, and is non-refundable.
6. The completion of the vehicle registration clearly indicates that the vehicle owner has read and understood the Regulation of National Dong Hwa University Vehicle Management. Failure to comply with the regulations in question, and any other vehicle regulation posted will result in a violation order and an extra charge.
7. The parking stickers should be placed where it is clearly visible to the campus security officers. If a registered vehicle is sold or traded for another vehicle, the original sticker needs to be removed and delivered back to the Information Desk at the General Affairs Division.
8. Each registered vehicle owner/operator is responsible for maintaining proper insurance coverage to protect his/her vehicle from possible damages, such as vandalism, theft and acts of nature. National Dong Hwa University is not responsible for any of the abovementioned damages while a vehicle is driven or parked on-campus.
9. Any further questions, please let us know. Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Services Division, Office of General Affairs