分類： 行政公告, 課程公告, 其他公告 來源： 教務處課務組 - Chih-Ling Chen - email@example.com - 電話6122 對象： 全校學生 標題： 【Division of Curriculum】Mid-semester course withdrawal, application for the first semester of the academic year 2018 deadline is at 17:00 on November 30th 日期： Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:53:10 +0800
The application deadline of Mid-semester Course Withdrawal for the first semester of the academic year 2018 is at 17:00 on November 30th.
Please check the following points if you need:
1. Please deliver your application form before 17:00, November 30th.
2. The maximum of course withdrawal is one for each semester.
3. You must maintain the minimum number of credit hours required by your department after withdrawing a course.
4. Your transcript will show the course which you withdrew from, but “W” will be written in place of the grade. It will not be taken into calculation of your grade point average.
5. You still have to pay the credit fees for this class.
6. You must get permission and signatures from the teacher who gives the course that you wish to withdraw, your advisor, and the chairman of your department.
7. Related resources:
→ The website to print-out the application form:【Course Selection System】(https://sys.ndhu.edu.tw/AA/CLASS/subjselect/Default.aspx)
→ Regulation:【Guidelines for Course Withdrawal Application】(http://www.aa.ndhu.edu.tw/files/13-1006-14817-1.php)