分類： 行政公告, 其他公告
來源： 圖書資訊中心採訪編目組 - 呂俊慧小姐 - email@example.com - 電話03-8632831
標題： 【Library Announce】Elsevier-SDOL (ScienceDirect OnLine) will be temporarily unavailable as of February 1, 2017 (Announce Update in Dec. 28, 2016)
日期： Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:46:12 +0800
附檔： ScienceDirect E-Journal List.xlsx (128 KB)
We regret to inform you that Elsevier-SDOL (ScienceDirect OnLine) will be temporarily unavailable as of February 1, 2017 due to an increase of subscription price to an unacceptable level.
The Consortium on Core Electronic Resources in Taiwan (CONCERT) is still negotiating with Elsevier to find a mutually acceptable price.
Until then, we recommend you to proceed as follows in order to get the articles:
1. Use other web sources for your research, such as Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, ArXiv, etc.
2. Use the Open Access Institutional repositories (IRs) that the authors work with;
3. Contact the authors via email for use of their articles;
4. Request “Nationwide Document Delivery System” (NDDS) service via the interlibrary loan. All our Faculty Staff and Students, can freely apply. A Special Library Service is provided during this period as follows:
- Only applicable to the journals of ScienceDirect Freedom Collection ( see Attachment).
- Every person is able to get up to 5 articles for free. Additional articles will be charged according to NDDS regulations.
Attention: E-books in ScienceDirect that NDHU has access rights will still be able to be downloaded.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding and patience. We hope to reach an early agreement with Elsevier.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
NDHU Library and Information Centre